Sunday, October 14, 2007


Ressurection of my blog.


sweeping away cobwebs that has formed during my abscence of not bloggingin addition to that, tags are a plenty and i've yet to reply them. Nothing much to blog about anyway. i've been staying at home for the past 4 weeks already, rotting away at home, in an effort to save money because the new sony ericsson phone (w960i) is coming soon and that is my current motivation, my target and my determination. Talking about saving money, this month is a really difficult month to save as it's a month of many birthdays. starting of the month was (2)kenneth, (3)max, (13)garrick, (14)gary not to forget (23)mine too...^^ followed by my (25)aunty and last but not least (29)zhi liang, all in the month of october.


Over the days at home, Boredom has drove me nuts. i've been slacking my ass off at home and to my mother, its a good thing as it's been quite some times since i've stayed at home. in order to counter boredom, fiona has introduced to me a new game and i've been trying it out, this game called WOW, also known as world of warcraft, it is quite a fun game to play, if you are a computer graphics hardcore enthusiast, it's a must try! the graphics is fantastic to make things addictive, the skills and talents which i'm trying very hard to aquire. currently i'm on the trial version which i'm allowed to play for 10days and level to the maximum of 20. but the sad thing is today is the last day of my trial and i'm not able to play anymore. i have to pay already, and i'm so reluctant to buy it as i'm scared if i get too addicted to the game i'll neglect my friends or i might go out with my friends and i'll be wasting the money. i've trained a lvl 16 hunter (xhuntertroll) and a lvl 13warlock (xImmortalz) and the warlock is my current active.


staying at home everyday makes me miss my friends but i have not been feeling well and went to see a doctor on wednesday and i've been coughing and weezing for the past 3 weeks and it's been taunting me that i'm might be suffering from some incurable illness. i've got a big big packet of antibiotics, cough syrup and lozenges for sorethroat. during this time, i felt like i was neglecting my friends and i'm sorry.


this new school term has been going on very smoothly for me, however there is this 1 module that is like a parasite pulling down everything else. Things are piling up to my neck now and i can feel the suffocation already. tons of things left undone and time management. i admire those people who can really juggle their time well, having sufficent time for themselves and social life.


currently things to do:


-Study for my upcoming o levels *YES! o levels maths, just can't seem to pass that fucking thing.*

-Finish my schools' professional profiling

-save money for my cell phone (w960i)


i happen to find some quote on the internet:


The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most ofeverything that comes their way.


how i wish i could be like that, being a happy person and not being a shell, the exterior which everybody thinks they know but not knowing the inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home